Impact Of Solar Eclipse on 10 June
The first Solar Eclipse of 2021 is going to occur on June 10. This eclipse falls on the day of Shani Jayanti and Vat Savitri Vrat. The impact will be felt by the natives of all zodiac signs and this will also reduce the auspiciousness of the festivals falling on this day. In this context, let us get aware of the facts on the eclipse and know about its timings, places around the world where it will be visible, consequences and remedies to avoid unfavorable results.
Impact of Solar Eclipse
As per Vedic Astrology, the impact of Eclipse is intense. They afflict the Sun and the Moon. The natural Karak of Mind i.e. Moon and Soul i.e. Sun. Especially in the case of the Solar Eclipse, malefic Rahu covers the Sun due to which its light does not reach Earth, which impacts the lives of all the creatures on the Earth. As per the past research, the eclipse brings some movements in the tectonic plates and underwater energy sources. There are natural disasters and catastrophes which are followed by the Eclipse.
First Solar Eclipse Of 2021: Timing & Visibility
Let’s have an insight into the timings & visibility of this Eclipse:
- This Annular Solar Eclipse is going to occur on June 10, 2021, i.e. Thursday. As per the Hindu Panchang, it will start at 1.42 pm and end at 6.41 pm, the peak time of the eclipse will be at 4.16 pm (IST) where the Sun and Moon will be at 25 degrees and the Moon will cover the Sun, making it appear like the ring of fire.
- It shall be visible in some parts of Canada, Russia, Greenland, the Arctic Ocean, North America, parts of Asia, and major parts of Europe.
- This eclipse will occur on Amavasya Tithi in Jyeshtha month during Vikram Samvat 2078 under Anuradha Nakshatra.
- The Eclipse is occurring on the day of Shani Jayanti which is celebrated as the birth of Lord Shani and Vat Savitri Vrat.
- This Solar Eclipse, which will be an infrequent phenomenon will not be visible from India. This implies that this eclipse will not cast any shadow in India however, it will impact majorly on some of the zodiac signs due to the planetary positions during this event.