Dos and Don’ts on Kaal Bhairav Jayanti 2021
The Rudra form of Lord Shiva is named Kaal Bhairav and the Jayanti associated with Kaal Bhairav falls on Ashtami Tithi in Margashirsha month during Krishna Paksha. As per religious beliefs, it is stated that Kaal Bhairav was born on this very day. This year, Kaal Bhairav Jayanti will be celebrated on November 27, 2021, i.e. Saturday.
This very special blog comprises all the information related to the day of Kaal Bhairav Jayanti and we do believe that it will prove extremely helpful to you in carrying out due rituals easily while worshipping Kaal Bhairav. Also, we will let you know about dos and don’ts on this very day.
Kaal Bhairav Jayanti is on Nov 27, 2021 i.e. Saturday
Significance of Kaal Bhairav Jayanti
Since we have already explained that Kaal Bhairav, the Rudra form of Lord Shiva, is worshipped on Kaal Bhairav Jayanti. So far religious aspects are concerned, it is believed that whosoever observes fast with proper rituals and due care gets rid of fear within. Along with this, they easily overcome problems inflicted by planetary disorders and enemies.
Kaal Bhairav, known for giving results, rewards people on the basis of their Karmas. If your deeds are great and wonderful, you can have the special blessings of Kaal Bhairav and progress in different walks of life while if actions are bad, the results are quite opposite.
How To Worship Kaal Bhairav?
- Wake up early on Ashtami Tithi and resolve too fast.
- Wear clean clothes after taking a bath.
- Light a lamp/Diya before Lord Shiva and worship him. The point to be noted is that Lord Bhairav’s worship should be performed at night.
- Visit the temple in the evening on this very day and light a four-faced lamp/Diya before the idol of Lord Bhairav.
- Offer Imarti, Jalebi, Urad, Paan, coconut, and flowers to Lord Bhairav.
- Recite Kaal Bhairav Chalisa.
- Perform Aarti after worshipping Lord Bhairav and seek forgiveness for the mistakes committed knowingly and unknowingly.
Dos & Don’ts On Kaal Bhairav Jayanti 2021
- It is believed that worshipping Lord Bhairav on the day of Kaal Bhairav Jayanti helps a person get rid of fear and overcome obstacles. So, light a lamp/Diya filled with mustard oil before Kaal Bhairav
- Apart from this, offer Bilva leaves with ‘ॐ नमः शिवाय’’ written on them to Shivlinga. By doing so, it is said that Lord Bhairav gets happy very early and showers his choicest blessings.
- Lord Bhairav rides on a dog. In this context, feeding a black dog with sweet chapatis and jaggery Puhea will eliminate all the complications of your life.
- Those who are under the influence of ghost and evil souls must chant ‘ॐ काल भैरवाय नमः’ on this very day and recite Kaal Bhairav Ashtak.
- It is considered to be highly auspicious to observe Kalashtami Vrat mitigate the influence of black magic. Before the Parana of Vrat, donate according to your capacity.
- Refrain from telling lies on Kaal Bhairav Jayanti and do not trouble anybody.
- Tamasik Puja to householders is also recommended.
- Worship Batuk Bhairav, the incarnation of Lord Bhairav as this is considered to be a living spirit of Lord Bhairav.
- Do not mistreat any animal may be a cow or dog on this day.
- Do not worship Lord Bhairav for harming others.