Proven Remedies to Strengthen Jupiter
As we have told before, all the planets in the solar system are connected to the life of every individual. When a planet is present in a favorable position in the charts, it gives positive outcomes to the person, while the unfavorable placement of planets in the horoscope may result in negative results.
Outcomes of Strong Jupiter in the Charts
According to the astrologers, when Jupiter is present in a strong position in the charts of a native, it brings positive results for that person in different strata of life. Such natives are knowledgeable and studious and possess liberal thinking. Besides this, such natives also have an inclination towards spirituality.
Why is Strong Jupiter Important in Birth Chart?
In Vedic Astrology, Jupiter is regarded as the Guru of the Gods. This planet is the Guru of every other planet, so if its position is not strong in the charts then it brings inauspicious outcomes.
Let’s move ahead and find out the benefits and losses people incur in their lives if Jupiter is placed strongly or weekly in the charts.
Benefits of Strong Jupiter in the Birth Chart
- According to astrology, the natives with strong Jupiter in their horoscope have good knowledge, good qualities, son, good position or rank in the job, and good conduct. Such people love to impart knowledge and have great souls. They know all the scriptures and want the progress of everyone around them.
- Such natives follow their religion, are forgiving, attain wealth or treasure, and have good control of their senses.
- When Jupiter is strongly placed in the charts of a woman, such a woman gets happiness from her husband.
Remedies to Strengthen Jupiter in the Charts
- Wear yellow clothes on Thursday.
- Plant renewable trees and water them.
- Worship regularly.
- Recite Vishnu Shatranama.
- Recite or listen to Harivansh Purana.
- Donate golden turmeric, yellow flowers, and Chana Dal at a religious place.
- Apply saffron Tilak on the forehead or apply it on the navel.
- Apply saffron Tilak for 27 consecutive Thursdays, make a saffron bundle in yellow cloth or yellow paper, and keep it with you.
- Wrap an almond and coconut in a yellow cloth and flow them in the running water.
- Water the Peepal Tree on Thursday and Saturday while reading Jupiter’s Beej Mantra or Jupiter’s Gayatri Mantra.
- Donate yellow items to the old Brahmin as much as possible. Like Chana Dal, Laddus, yellow clothes, honey, etc.
- Observe a fast on Thursday.
- Offer water in the banana tree and worship it.
- To strengthen Jupiter, you can wear the gemstone of Jupiter, Pukhraj. If you cannot wear Pukhraj then you can also wear Suneli. But you must consult an astrologer before wearing any gemstone.
- Recite the Mantra of Jupiter and Gayatri Ekakshari Beej Mantra “ॐ बृं बृहस्पतये नम:/ oṃ bṛṃ bṛhaspataye nama:”
- Gayatri of Jupiter “ॐ आङ्गिरसाय विद्महे दिव्यदेहाय। धीमहि तन्नोः जीवः प्रचोदयात्।।/ oṃ āṅgirasāya vidmahe divyadehāya। dhīmahi tannoḥ jīvaḥ pracodayāt।।“
- Tantrik Mantra “ॐ ग्रां ग्रीं ग्रौं स: गुरवे नम:/ oṃ grāṃ grīṃ grauṃ sa: gurave nama:”
- Wear yellow-colored clothes to strengthen Jupiter and recite the Ekaakshari Beej Mantra 108 times daily.